Sunday, June 03, 2012

R.I.P. Rochester

My best friend died today.

I've had Rochester since he was a four week old kitten, rescued from an abusive home.

This afternoon, he died.


Here are some pictures (in approximate chronological order):

 He was tiny and I was skinny...  That was a long time ago.

You'd look startled too, if you'd been shoved in a small, pink pyramid. 

I'm not eating that crap.

Isn't this the single cutest picture you've ever seen?  That's Elliot spooning Rochester.

King of the castle. 

This is a pretty excellent impression of Darth Vader. 

What the hell?  No beard!!! 

Food? 

Dad, you're a creepy sod. 

I'm in your bed.  What are you gonna do about it? 

Rochester's a handsome chap. 

Why?  Why would you photograph me when I'm trying to sleep?  Paparazzi.

Not so skinny now, are you?  I can sit on that shelf you call a belly. 

I have a sinking feeling.

I miss him...

No comments: