Sunday, April 22, 2012

Olympricks

I think it's about time I wrote a few words about the Olymprick Games that we're hosting in the UK this year.

I'm very excited about them.  So excited in fact, that I did a little picture of the Olymprick Rings for you!


How cool are they?  All those pretty colours representing all the pricks in the world coming together.

I don't know what my favourite Olymprick event is.  It could be hurdling.  I do like to see lots of pricks trying to jump over little fences in order to beat all the other pricks to the finish line.  I especially like it when they fall over.

Look: here's a hurdling prick.  See how he leaps gracefully over his little fence, his hair streaming out behind him!

I quite like the swimming too.  All those pricks splashing about in the water!  They look like they're having so much fun!


And then there's the cycling. Wow! Look at him go. He's so streamlined with his shiny, purple helmet!

Most of all, I like the little ceremony at the end where the winner stands on the podium all tall and proud and erect with his gold medal gleaming in the sunlight.

You'll note that all of the events depicted in this blog post were men's events.  This is not due to any misogyny on my part.  Just think about it for a moment... ask yourself if you really want to see a vagina throwing the javelin or doing a triple jump into a pit of sand? Well, do ya?

Oh, you sick, filthy bastards!

No comments: